Jul 2019 - Present
Web Developer & SEO Specialist
- Responsible for both frontend and server-side development.
- Improved website performance and user experience through optimization techniques such as minification, compression, and caching.
- Used knowledge of RESTful API services and Google API to automate processes and increase project delivery and security
- Responsible to build and streamline the whole flow of “pay with careem” with other team members.
- Integration with bank cards and handling the scenario of both 3DS and non-3DS cards.
- Reduced the bundle size by code splitting for different application flows.
- Successfully deployed the server-side rendered application using the CI/CD pipeline with GitLab.
- Improved the app performance by creating a separate package to implement a queue for analytics APIs.
- Optimization and generic components development.
- Assist the team with optimization techniques using the latest features of React.
- Implemented the API Cache and automatic auth token re-fetch strategy.
- Designed and developed the entire API-driven UI architecture.
- Responsible to build the companys real estate external portal for the new several off-plan projects.
- Integration with third-party platforms like Property Finder using the the Listing Api and handling the scenario of both the new listings and the old listings.
- Successfully deployed the projects more than 20 off-plan projects including Aljurf Gardens, Yas Park View, Saadiyat Lagoos and more using the CI/CD pipeline with WordPress and GitLab.
- Improved the projects performance by creating a separate package to implement a queue for analytics APIs and search engine optimization.
Client,a subsidiary of
Dec 2016 - Jun 2019
Web Developer & Digital Designer
- Design, develop and maintain digital design and web development projects using state-of-the-art tools and techniques with the in house team.
- Mainly focus on the front-end side development.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to provide generic solutions.
- Conduct dev sessions to elaborate and explain new generic features.
- Accomplished real-time data for multiple teams by solving DNS, Hosting and subscription issue.
Dec 2013 - Feb 2016
- Developed efficient curriculum for business finance and accounting methods for undergraduate student courses
- Planned all lessons and ensured efficient delivery for the same and supervise student research
- Developed learning materials for classes in coordination with other lecturers.
- Designed efficient teaching strategies for associated learning projects.
- Assisted the accounting department in the design and printing of the course materials, infographics and other visual assets using Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator professionally.
Aug 2014 - Apr 2015
Subject Teacher & Administrator (National Youth Service Corps)
- Taught Mathematics, Business Studies, Commerce, Accounting, and Computer to 100+ students of 10-12th grades A year
- Perform various administrative, secretarial, and general clerical, preparing reports, handling telephone calls, maintaining file records, arranging meetings, and other miscellaneous office tasks such as faxing, emailing, preparing the department format and etc.
- Ensure the overflow works are managed with a special focus on sensitive and confidential works as per the established procedures.
- Prepared comprehensive lesson plans based on the updated curriculum.
- Focused on ensuring the social and emotional development of adolescent students.
- Cooperated closely with the school proprietor as the vice principal throughout the period.
Feb 2011 - Feb 2012
Bank Cashier (Internship)
- Performed data entry services regarding clients accounts and transactions.
- Assisted the marketing team in repayment collection and online engagement.
- Processed banking account transactions including withdrawals, deposits and over drafts.
- Built strong relationships with customers and promoted top products and services.
- Provided general administrative and IT support; such as , filing, responding to emails, answering directed calls and system troubleshooting.